Do I have to confirm my travel insurance?
It will be done automatically. If you have made an advance payment, you will receive an email within a few minutes of completing your booking with your policy information. For flexible rate bookings, you will receive the email with the policy information on the day of arrival at the hotel.
Whom does the insurance cover?
The insurance covers the person who makes the reservation and the accompanying persons.
VERY IMPORTANT! For your companions to be fully covered it is essential that you add them to your
reservation on the website https://app.flexmyroom.com/en/ or else we will have no way of identifying them. If you are making a booking for a third person, you must ensure that it is included in the policy through https://app.flexmyroom.com/en/.
What happens if I do not show up at the hotel (No show)?
Clients who do not show up will lose their right to any claim, thus losing the money deposited at the time of making their reservation.
How long do I have to claim my insurance?
In the event you need to make any claims, the first thing you must do is inform the insurance company. Once you have notified the insurance company, you will have up to 2 years to present the supporting documentation.
What is the coverage of my cancellation insurance?
The following amount indicates the maximum reimbursement by the Insurer.
Travel cancellation expenses 6.000€
If something happens to me during my trip, what should I do to get assistance?
At the same time of the incident, 24/7, call the helpline +34 93 300 10 50. They will indicate to you the procedure step by step in order to solve your problem.
Before the trip, what are the cancellation reasons?
The cancellation fees will be reimbursed to the client as long as it complies with any of the 25 causes
that are detailed in the general conditions of the insurance policy. Here we indicate them to you:
1. Due to death, hospitalisation of at least one night, serious illness or serious bodily injury of:
a) The Insured Party or any of their relatives, understood as such in accordance with this Policy’s General Conditions
b) The Insured Party’s family, their spouse, de facto couple or person who lives with them -family being understood as such in accordance with this Policy’s General Conditions
c) The person responsible for, during the trip, the Insured Party's children or disabled people under their care.
d) The Insured Party’s direct substitute in their job, provided that this circumstance results in the requirement from the Company in which they are employed preventing them from
making the trip.
2. Insured Party being summoned as a witness or to serve on a jury in court.
3. Being selected as a polling station staff member for state, autonomous or municipal elections.
4. If the dates of any public examinations summoned through a public body that the Insured
party will sit are announced after the insurance has been taken out. This may also affect the Insured Party as a member of the Tribunal for these exams.
5. Serious damages to the Insured Party’s main or secondary residence, or professional premises if they are the direct operator or self-employed, caused by fire, explosion, robbery
or by the force of nature and their presence is essential.
6. Due to dismissal of the Insured party. In no case will this insurance be used upon termination of an employment contract, voluntary resignation or failure to pass a trial period. In all cases,
the insurance must have been signed before a written notification of the dismissal was given to the employee by the Company.
7. The Insured party starting a new job, in a different company with an employment contract of longer than six months and provided that the incorporation occurred after registration of the
travel and, therefore, after taking out this Insurance policy.
8. When the Insured party must pay more than € 600 to the tax department - the Ministry of Economics and Public Administrations - because of their end of year tax declaration.
9. Act of aerial, terrestrial or naval piracy that makes it impossible for the insured party to start their trip on the scheduled dates.
10. A call for the surgical intervention of the Insured party, including any prior medical tests that need to be carried out for such an intervention. (Including organ transplantation as a recipient or donor).
11. A call from Public Health system to the Insured Party or their first or second degree relatives to carry out medical tests as a matter of urgency, provided they are justified by the seriousness of the case.
12. Serious complications in pregnancy where medical recommendations require the Insured party, their spouse, defacto partner or live-in partner to rest or to be hospitalised, and as long as the complications that have arisen have occurred after taking out the insurance
policy and put the continuity or development of that pregnancy at serious risk.
13. Premature birth of the Insured party’s child.
14. Police arrest of the Insured party for non-criminal causes, occurring after the insurance has been taken out.
15. Judicial summons for proceedings of a divorce that was agreed after the arranging the travel.
16. An urgent requirement to join the armed forces, police or fire services, as long as the incorporation is notified after the insurance policy has been taken out.
17. Medical quarantine following an accidental event.
18. Unexpected call for organ transplantation of: The INSURED PARTY or a relative. The companion of the INSURED PARTY, registered in the same reservation.
19. Request to sign official documents before the Public Administration during the trip.
20. Delivery of a child for adoption, when the date coincides with the dates of in trip.
21. An official declaration of a catastrophe in the INSURED PARTY's place of residence or travel
destination. An official declaration of a catastrophe in a location that the Insured Party must cross to reach their destination is also covered by this guarantee, provided that this is the
only way to access said destination. A maximum compensation amount of € 30,000 is established per claim
22. Judicial declaration of the bankruptcy of a company that prevents the INSURED PARTY from carrying out their professional activity.
23. Theft of documentation or luggage that makes it impossible for the INSURED PARTY to start their trip.
24. Cancellation of the trip by the person who was to accompany the Insured Party on the trip, provided they had registered their trip, which this contract covers, at the same time as the Insured Party, and provided that the cancellation is due to one of the causes listed above and, because of that cause, the Insured Party has to travel alone.
25. Cancellation of the trip by a relative who was to accompany the Insured Party on the trip, provided they had registered their trip at the same time and which this contract covers, at
the same time as the Insured Party, and provided that the cancellation is due to one of the causes listed above.
How can I cancel my booking and request a refund?
You can cancel your reservation and request a refund according to the policy cancellation conditions.
We indicate you the STEPS TO FOLLOW:
1. Cancel the reservation at the hotel and request a bill for the prepaid amount.
2. Contact the insurance company email@example.com ,attaching the hotel bill and the proof of the reason for cancellation. You must also indicate the following policy number 55-1997413 together with your personal details (name and surname).
3. The insurance company will contact you as soon as possible after reviewing all the documentation provided. (This refund will be made ONLY when the cause of cancellation is covered by one of the 25 reasons listed above).
If you have any doubts, you can contact the insurance company by calling +34 93 300 10 50.
Remember that in order to identify yourself you must indicate your policy number.
What is the coverage of my travel assistance insurance?
The following amounts indicate the maximum reimbursement by the Insurer.
Medical and health care: 30.000€
Dental expenses: 250€
Repatriation or transportation of injured or ill parties. The totality of its cost
Repatriation or transportation of other Insured Parties: The totality of its cost
Travel for a relative or companion in case of hospitalisation: Travel expenses: The totality of its cost
Accommodation expenses for a relative or companion who must travel, in case of hospitalisation: 500 € (50€ x 10 days)
Accommodation expenses for a relative or companion who does not need to travel, in case of hospitalisation: 1.500 € (150€ x 10 days)
Convalescence in hotel: 1.500 € (150€ x 10 days)
Repatriation or transportation of a deceased Insured Party: The totality of its cost
Early return due to the death of a relative: The totality of its cost
Early return due to the hospitalisation of a relative: The totality of its cost
Early return due to serious incident in the Insured Party’s home or work
premises: The totality of its cost
Loss of services contracted and not enjoyed because of hospitalisation: 500€
Professional driver: The totality of its cost
Telephone Medical Consultation : Included
Refund of holidays not enjoyed: 3.000€
If an unforeseen event occurs during my stay at the hotel and I have to leave early, how is the process of requesting a refund for the holidays not enjoyed?
The process you must follow is very similar to that of cancellation, you must cancel the reservation and request a
refund for the holidays not enjoyed according to the conditions of the policy. We indicate you the STEPS TO FOLLOW:
1. Cancel the reservation at the hotel and ask for nights not enjoyed.
2. Contact the insurance company firstname.lastname@example.org ,attaching the hotel bill and the proof of the reason for cancellation. You must also indicate the following policy number 55-1997379 together with your personal details (name and surname).
3. The insurance company will contact you as soon as possible after reviewing all the documentation provided. (You will be reimbursed for the holidays not enjoyed as long as you comply with one of the 25 CAUSES detailed in the general conditions of the policy).
What does the medical assistance cover?
Up to 30.000€ of the expenses corresponding to the intervention in health establishments required
to treat the insurer, sick or injured, provided that such intervention has been carried out in accordance with the insurer’s medical team.
How does the medical assistance work?
In case of medical assistance, please contact the assistance center +34 93 300 10 50. They will tell you how to proceed and which medical center or hospital to go to. In establishments with which we have an arrangement, the expenses will be covered directly, in all others, you will have to pay the invoice that will be reimbursed to you later.